Yes, it's clear that Henry is an adoring younger sibling-- at least for now.
MamaCumLaude
Trying my best.
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Undermined by an infant
Lately, Evelyn has been into rough-housing after dinner. She likes to try to get a rise out of me and her current method is to throw her little (and compact) body directly toward my face. It doesn't feel great. I lose the smile pretty quickly and tell her she needs to cease immediately. It's pretty hard for Evelyn to take me seriously when I ask her to stop jumping onto me while I hold Henry because, even as I use a stern voice, the little guy giggles and squeals. Apparently, he likes to laugh in the face of danger.
Yes, it's clear that Henry is an adoring younger sibling-- at least for now.
Yes, it's clear that Henry is an adoring younger sibling-- at least for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jane's older sisters can do no wrong too ... well, very little that's wrong at least! :)
ReplyDelete