MamaCumLaude

Trying my best.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Finish line

Whew.  Today marks the last day of National Blog Posting Month.  I think that I technically missed one day (because I posted a couple of hours early one night), but I am considering this month a success.  Taking the time out to post something daily has largely been a positive experience.  Sometimes, I didn't have much to say and so I shared a cute photo.  At other times, I had an incredible heap of emotionally-loaded thoughts and not much time to sort them out-- and so I shared a cute photo or a tidbit about my life as a mother of young children.  Still, there are moments when I have collected my thoughts and I am able to write something of substance.  Those are my favorite moments.  Thank you for reading (and commenting).  There is certainly more to come!

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!