that is TOO CUTE! I want a white board t-shirt! What a cool idea?! The fact that it's machine washable just makes it that much better.
That is SO neat!!
I love it! Molly's done the "drawing on our clothes" thing ... but, unfortunately, the clothes weren't designed for it. ;)
What a great idea. Does the chalk stay on between washings?
So far, the chalk stays on the shirt pretty well but we haven't tested it too much (rubbing against couch, etc).
Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
that is TOO CUTE! I want a white board t-shirt! What a cool idea?! The fact that it's machine washable just makes it that much better.
ReplyDeleteThat is SO neat!!
ReplyDeleteI love it! Molly's done the "drawing on our clothes" thing ... but, unfortunately, the clothes weren't designed for it. ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea. Does the chalk stay on between washings?
ReplyDeleteSo far, the chalk stays on the shirt pretty well but we haven't tested it too much (rubbing against couch, etc).
ReplyDelete