MamaCumLaude

Trying my best.

Friday, November 5, 2010

And what about big sister?



It's been a while since I wrote a "monthly update" for Evelyn. If we're counting in months, she's almost twenty-eight months old now. She almost never stops talking or singing or commenting on things-- I suppose she gets this from her mother. So, our little social butterfly is still as talkative and lively as ever. Often, Evelyn makes up stories or creates an imaginary object for us all to play with. We were kicking a "soccer ball" yesterday in the living room.

I asked her tonight if she had a favorite book. Without hesitation, she told me that she liked What a Scare, Jesse Bear! She gave the same answer when Chris asked her a little while later so it's safe to say this book is an actual favorite. She has also requested Shel Silverstein's The Giving Tree pretty frequently in the past two weeks. I can't blame her for that one, it is a favorite of mine as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!