Does Henry like Sophie the Giraffe? Jenna was never impressed with the seemingly fabulous 20-some-odd-dollar teether. My dog, however, was beside herself trying to steal it away! Sigh. Once I find it, I'll see what David thinks.
I never got it for Evelyn because it looked kind of dog-toyish to me but Henry adores mouthing things and I suspected he might like it. We received this as a gift and he loves it! Evelyn also likes it because a) it squeaks and b) it is Henry's toy
So cute! :)
ReplyDeleteDoes Henry like Sophie the Giraffe? Jenna was never impressed with the seemingly fabulous 20-some-odd-dollar teether. My dog, however, was beside herself trying to steal it away! Sigh. Once I find it, I'll see what David thinks.
ReplyDeleteI never got it for Evelyn because it looked kind of dog-toyish to me but Henry adores mouthing things and I suspected he might like it. We received this as a gift and he loves it! Evelyn also likes it because a) it squeaks and b) it is Henry's toy
ReplyDelete