We saw a few snowflakes this morning, and even now there is a silent but steady trickle of fresh flakes. Evelyn was very excited to see "winter" and she wanted to get her snow gear. Since we have to drive into the mountains to visit real snow, we only used her extra warm apparel once last year. I purchased it in a size that I knew (or I hoped) would fit this year as well. Fortunately, I was right and everything still fits! She could even grow a few inches and fit nicely into the snow pants and coat. For Henry's part, he wore the super soft Columbia baby fleece suit that Evelyn was given as a baby. He was nice and warm and he has plenty of room to grow in it!

I'm hoping that the snowsuits that we bought last year still fit the girls too.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had a lovely snow day. I have a feeling there will be more this year.
ReplyDelete