MamaCumLaude

Trying my best.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Snapshot: 29 Weeks



Maybe I should have labeled this "30 weeks" because I am *this close* to that point, but it doesn't really matter. Aside from the major lower and mid back discomfort that comes from the strain of growing a human being in one's body, I am still doing very well. I'm less quick to pick up Evelyn and I have (gasp!) given up mowing the lawn and dragging the heavy garbage bins back from the curb. The lawn is slightly shaggy right now, but my wonderful husband has promised to remedy this situation this weekend-- there is even talk of purchasing a self- propelled lawn mower (as opposed to our push reel mower). Don't worry, environment. We will still use the push reel mower in the backyard, which is relatively free of the pine cones and divots that make mowing the larger front yard such an exercise in futility.

And, if you think I look big now, here is what I looked like in very early labor with Evelyn (41 weeks pregnant).

1 comment:

  1. You look great! I'm glad that you aren't too uncomfortable. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!