MamaCumLaude

Trying my best.

Friday, April 16, 2010

32 weeks

I am exhausted! I've been feeling wonderful for much of this pregnancy but all of the toddler-chasing and hours outside at the park and in our yard are catching up with me. I am running on empty. Wouldn't it be grand if Evelyn was one of those rare kids who regularly took three or four hour afternoon naps? She sleeps for about two hours in the afternoon, giving me enough time to wash dishes and clean the kitchen, work on the never-ending laundry situation, and then collapse into a chair for about twenty minutes.



Here is my 32 weeks photo. It's quite funny, because from the side and from the front is incredibly obvious that I am expecting, but I've had three separate comments this week from people who couldn't tell that I was pregnant (my back facing them) until I turned around. One woman (a nurse, at our pediatrician's office) was shocked. I just laughed!

2 comments:

  1. You really are working hard. Take it easy on yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Evelyn happy to hang out with you while you do the chores? Maybe you could take those two hours for yourself and relax if you can? :)

    You look great! The end of the pregnancy is exhausting!! I felt more tired being pregnant and taking care of a toddler, than having a newborn and a toddler.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!