Awww! He's so sweet and precious! :)
He's adorable.....how's life as mama of two?! Hope you are doing wonderful!
What a beautiful baby! Congrats on bringing two gorgeous children into this world, and being such an incredible mama!Just curious how you were able to catch your own baby? How does that work? I look forward to continued postings on both Evelyn and Henry, and hope to have a chance to meet up with you and your burgeoning family someday!Cheers from ridiculously hot Houston.-T
Thanks Talya! And, to answer your question, I was standing up and so I was able to reach down and help my midwife (who was supporting his head!) catch Henry's body and pick him up. Quite an amazing experience.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Awww! He's so sweet and precious! :)
ReplyDeleteHe's adorable.....how's life as mama of two?! Hope you are doing wonderful!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful baby! Congrats on bringing two gorgeous children into this world, and being such an incredible mama!
ReplyDeleteJust curious how you were able to catch your own baby? How does that work?
I look forward to continued postings on both Evelyn and Henry, and hope to have a chance to meet up with you and your burgeoning family someday!
Cheers from ridiculously hot Houston.
-T
Thanks Talya! And, to answer your question, I was standing up and so I was able to reach down and help my midwife (who was supporting his head!) catch Henry's body and pick him up. Quite an amazing experience.
ReplyDelete