This photo was actually taken yesterday, but let's just call it 40 weeks. Also, it's not a side-profile shot. In honor of reaching the 40 week mark, I have decided that I just don't feel like posting one of those today. This decision may or may not be influenced by the masses of people emerging from the woodwork to let me know that I look uncomfortable, ready to pop, finished, etc. . . . Kind strangers, I thank you for your concern, but no I am not smuggling watermelons. I am not carrying twins. And, may I add that it is not really a compliment to tell someone you're surprised that she isn't swollen and her face still looks great. Haha. That little tidbit was quite funny, but mostly because it's such a strange thing to say to a complete stranger.
MamaCumLaude
Trying my best.
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Snapshot: 40 weeks
Today is my due date, so a bite-sized gluten-free brownie didn't seem out of place at 8:00 AM along with my breakfast. In fact, I've decided that today can be my day to indulge a little. I've been quite diligent in eating mostly whole, organic foods throughout this pregnancy so I don't feel bad about slacking off a bit now.
This photo was actually taken yesterday, but let's just call it 40 weeks. Also, it's not a side-profile shot. In honor of reaching the 40 week mark, I have decided that I just don't feel like posting one of those today. This decision may or may not be influenced by the masses of people emerging from the woodwork to let me know that I look uncomfortable, ready to pop, finished, etc. . . . Kind strangers, I thank you for your concern, but no I am not smuggling watermelons. I am not carrying twins. And, may I add that it is not really a compliment to tell someone you're surprised that she isn't swollen and her face still looks great. Haha. That little tidbit was quite funny, but mostly because it's such a strange thing to say to a complete stranger.
This photo was actually taken yesterday, but let's just call it 40 weeks. Also, it's not a side-profile shot. In honor of reaching the 40 week mark, I have decided that I just don't feel like posting one of those today. This decision may or may not be influenced by the masses of people emerging from the woodwork to let me know that I look uncomfortable, ready to pop, finished, etc. . . . Kind strangers, I thank you for your concern, but no I am not smuggling watermelons. I am not carrying twins. And, may I add that it is not really a compliment to tell someone you're surprised that she isn't swollen and her face still looks great. Haha. That little tidbit was quite funny, but mostly because it's such a strange thing to say to a complete stranger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You do look great! :)
ReplyDelete