Moira loves Samantha too. Her leg fell off (it was loose before Moira started playing with her) so now she lives in my sewing room until we send her in for repair. When Moira comes in to "help" me, she mostly ends up taking care of poor sick Samantha.
We got Samantha when Evelyn was six months old (it was for me, too) :). I always wanted this doll and the company was about to discontinue her, so we had to spring to action! Evelyn loves when I make Samantha talk to her.
Moira loves Samantha too. Her leg fell off (it was loose before Moira started playing with her) so now she lives in my sewing room until we send her in for repair. When Moira comes in to "help" me, she mostly ends up taking care of poor sick Samantha.
ReplyDeleteWe got Samantha when Evelyn was six months old (it was for me, too) :). I always wanted this doll and the company was about to discontinue her, so we had to spring to action! Evelyn loves when I make Samantha talk to her.
ReplyDelete