The main reason we chose our current apartment was its location; we are right on Lake Washington. We have a pretty amazing view from our balcony, dining and living rooms (and the bedrooms too, actually). Unfortunately, due to parking restrictions, we rarely have the opportunity to entertain friends and really take advantage of the long summer nights and beautiful sunsets over the bay. We are not in a position to buy on the lake, but we are definitely in the market for a house with good parking options and lots of room to entertain! If there is anything that we have learned in the past two years, it is the value of getting together with friends and neighbors for some fun. I am also planning on getting my certification as a Bradley Instructor this September (Bradley Method- natural childbirth classes) and I hope to hold classes in our home.
E is taking an afternoon nap and I need to take advantage of this time to get a few things done, including procrastinating on updating my resume. More on the house-hunt (and definitely more on natural childbirth!) later. . . .
What a fabulous view! How lucky to live in such a beautiful place! :) Hope the house hunting is going well! Thats really great that you are going to get your certification as a Bradley Instructor! Maybe one day when I have a baby you can be my instructor!!! ;)
ReplyDelete