What a pretty name for a nail polish! I don't get to paint my nails often these days but E is napping and I just finished crossing off several tasks on my to-do list so I went for it. The color is lovely, but I think the name makes it more appealing. It reminds me of the paint colors we looked at yesterday. We capped off our Father's Day celebration at the Home Depot. We have a few projects in mind to help make the new house our own and painting is one of them. I find that I have to cover the name of the color in order to avoid falling for the color just because of the name. River Bank sounds rustic and natural and I want to like that particular shade of brown, but it's just too dull. Morning Sunlight is exactly what I'd like to wake up to each day, but not if it's such a punchy yellow. . . . For the kitchen, I was envisioning a light, crisp green, almost Granny Smith apple green. But, the actual paint color Granny Smith Apple may be a bit too lime-colored. . . .
And she's awake!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for sharing your thoughts!