MamaCumLaude

Trying my best.

Monday, April 11, 2011

An afternoon reprieve

While the kids and I continue to bounce back from our latest Spring virus, we enjoyed a nice sunny afternoon at home.  Henry crawled around in the grass (and the garden beds, tempted by the delicious dirt).  Evelyn transferred a massive amount of soil from one large pot to her trusty blue bucket and then back again.  Finally, I convinced Evelyn to help me plant the flowers we purchased last week.  The kids also enjoyed a brief wagon rige followed by a stroller walk.  Evelyn and I ran out of steam and we decided that she and Henry could take turns on the backyard swing for a while.  It was quite nice.   





2 comments:

  1. It's awesome to have a bit of sun isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are beginning to feel better. It sounds like you had a lovely afternoon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!