MamaCumLaude

Trying my best.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

These Precious Days

As winter sings its swan song, we have been enjoying milder and-- dare I say-- sunnier days here in the Pacific Northwest.  Today was just lovely and we decided to take full advantage of it and head to a new park.  We learned some heartwrenching news about a friend of the family and I was overcome by the urge to just love my babies today and enjoy their cuddles and laughter.  Children are so precious.  Here are a few moments that have already become beloved memories:


Digging up some woodchips.

Evelyn is strong enough to hang from the monkey bars now.

Henry's first slide.


Let's slide together!
Evelyn learns to climb the bricks.

Love.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a most wonderful day....treasure every second. I never understood how fragile and precious our lives our...love to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're all in our prayers, Kristi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that looks like an awesome park! You'll have to let me know where it is.

    I'll keep your friends in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!