MamaCumLaude

Trying my best.

Monday, March 7, 2011

On the Mend

I think (I hope, I pray. . . ) that Henry is finally feeling better.  He's had the croup since last Thursday when his breathing and coughing sent us to the Emergency Room at 2:00 AM.  Poor Henry has needed almost all of my waking (and sleeping) attention and it's been difficult for Evelyn to wait at times.  While Henry slept in the Ergo carrier on Daddy, Evelyn and I spent some much-needed time together in the gorgeous afternoon sunlight. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that Henry is doing better. When I took Molly to the ER for her breathing issues, the nurses told me that they'd been seeing a lot of croup lately. :-/ I hope the worst of it is over for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so meaningful to have that one on one isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!