1. I am sporting an almost farmer's tan. I know my sister's wedding isn't until the end of August, but I will be wearing a strapless gown and as I do not own any strapless shirts I am a little concerned that I will look completely ridiculous. I literally slather on SPF 60 every time I spend more than ten minutes outside because, while I tan fairly easily, I am at risk for skin cancer and also I hope to age gracefully. No leathery skin in my future!
2. It has been outrageously gorgeous in the Pacific Northwest and I for one am pleased as punch to have such easy access to beautiful lakes and parks and chocolate shops!
3. The Bellevue Farmer's Market has moved to a new location but it is still just as lovely as it was last year. Chris and I enjoyed a delicious spinach and feta cheese crepe on Thursday evening. Also, I was thrilled to find a local source for grass-fed beef, something I occasionally allow into this mostly vegetarian household (come on, I did grow up eating meat every night, including venison and freshly-caught trout, yum!).
4. Evelyn is getting her third tooth, and it is another bottom tooth. At this rate, I am wondering when any of her little top teeth will push through.
5. We like a house! It was just listed a few days ago and neither of us can stop thinking about it. It's almost like a crush, we're having dreams about this house. It isn't like Barbie's Dream House or anything but it is really cute and the location is just divine. Chris could literally walk or bike to work and we'd be super close to a big state park as well as our favorite shops. . . can we Whole Foods? My fingers and toes are crossed that we will move forward soon!
6. I have to get a passport for Evelyn and it just seems funny. I mean, she'll be like seven and her passport will have a photo of her at ten months. Ridiculous!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for sharing your thoughts!