MamaCumLaude

Trying my best.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Twenty-One Months (Henry)

Henry has reached that adorable (and fun) toddler stage in which he will say any word you request.  "Henry, can you say ceiling?  How about protozoan?"  He obliges and it very cute.  (Prozoan, he says).  He also has quite a few simple sentences ("Mommy, where are you?  Eva, time for dinner!  Yeah, yeah, swimming!") and songs.  The songs are recognizable to anyone by tune, but I can tell that he is really saying most of the words in the way that only a Mama of a toddler can.  I love the toddler stage and I am glad that we still have another year of it.  I was talking to a friend about how sad it will be when it fully sinks in that Henry isn't a baby anymore.  He is almost two, after all.  Still, we nurse and co-sleep so we get plenty of snuggle time at night-- even if Henry determined to be a full-fledged big boy during the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!