![]() |
| The results. |
If you follow just about any woman's blog or if you look through recent Pinterest style boards, you have probably heard of the Sock Bun. The claim? It just takes a clean dress sock, a couple of minutes, and no products or heat. Your hair will curl beautifully. I was curious, so before blindly re-pinning the idea, I thought I'd give it a go.
I followed the instructions (tie hair into high pony tail, dampen the pony tail) and used my rolled up sock (snip off the toe of the dress sock, roll the sock) to roll my long pony tail down into a bun. I didn't have a spray bottle handy and I think I didn't get the ponytail quite damp enough; the bottom layer of my hair did not curl as much as the top.
Evelyn was very interested in what I was doing with Daddy's sock and a pair of scissors. She was also a little concerned that I was putting it into my hair. Mommies are so silly sometimes! I'm glad I could provide a little bed time snack entertainment.
| Not very wearable from the front due to the elastic line. I'd soften this with my hot tools curling iron. |

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for sharing your thoughts!