MamaCumLaude

Trying my best.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

And the Honor Goes To. . .

The first real name Evelyn has chosen for a stuffed animal (other than "Whitey" and "Blackey") goes to the strongest personality at our Toddler Group.  I involuntarily flinch a little when I see him coming because he's a rough-and-tumble tot who seems to need to push boundaries and test limits and occasionally just run head-on into other children to see what happens.  Well, his actions have gotten the attention of the other kids.  Evelyn, in particular.  She engaged him in some ring-around-the-rosie and a rousing game of chase.  They were laughing and having a good time.  By the end of our class, Evelyn had declared that he was her best friend.  Granted, almost any of her friends count as "best friends" right now, but she was pretty clear that she liked this boy.   

1 comment:

  1. Moira still hasn't named any of her stuffed animals, without our help. Well, except for Dragon Dragon, which I almost don't count because it's the dragon puppet. She does insist on saying twice, so maybe to does count.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!