I'd love to join Henry in his sweet baby dreams, but I've just spent the past two hours cleaning the house. Well, tidying is more like it. Our house is usually quite clean in terms of "physically" being clean but the clutter just creeps up and accumulates. I can't stand cluttered kitchen counters, I find the suffocating. So, the kitchen island is totally clear, the other main counter will be clear once the first load of dishes is through and . . . wow, this is a thrilling post!
This morning was much more exciting. I stepped away from our lovely family for about an hour and a half this afternoon for a much needed massage. My physical therapist, midwife, and chiropractor all said (on separate occasions) "Wow, your muscles are tight! You should get a massage." I decided to actually heed their advice. I booked the massage for Henry's usual sleepy time, which is not too hard to do since he is a newborn. According to Chris, the both kids did just fine while I was out. When I came home, Henry was sleeping in his swing and Evelyn was working on a block tower in the living room. Success indeed!
How lovely that you got to have some time all by yourself, and a great massage to boot. I'm happy to hear it went well.
ReplyDeleteThe massage sounds so nice!
ReplyDelete