I've glanced back at the past few posts and, pictures and videos excluded, the general tone is one of anxiety and fatigue. It isn't all negative over here, for the record. In fact, on Saturday we had a great visit with Chris' Dad. It was such a treat for Evelyn (and for all of us really) to spend the day with Dabo, given that we live across the country right now. And just today a sweet friend delivered a latte to my door.
That gesture alone will brighten an afternoon! And then of course, there are moments in which Evelyn runs over to Henry and begs to hold him. She caresses his little cheek and plants a kiss on his forehead before declaring her immense love for her baby brother. Precious, I tell you.
A little anxiety and fatigue is understandable! It's been my general tone here as well. I'm on my 2nd round of two under two and I know it gets easier ... otherwise I doubt there would have been a 2nd round so soon. ;)
ReplyDelete