MamaCumLaude

Trying my best.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What is your favorite scent in nature?

Lilacs in bloom.
Runner up: the woods-- I know it is vague, but the general mixture of soil, bark, leaves, and moist air that greets you as you enter a wooded path is very relaxing.
  • What did you do for your 13th birthday?
  • Are you afaid of heights?
  • Have you ever taken dance lessons?
  • What's your favorite newspaper?
  • What did you do for your 13th birthday?
  • Are you afaid of heights?
  • Have you ever taken dance lessons?
  • What's your favorite newspaper?
  • What did you do for your 13th birthday?
  • Are you afaid of heights?
  • Have you ever taken dance lessons?
  • What's your favorite newspaper?
  • 3 comments:

    1. The air after a good rain on a sunny day.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Unexpexpected wafts on a warm summer evening. I also love the scent of fresh cut grass!

      ReplyDelete
    3. I have often said my favorite scent, color, and flower are all lilac. Good choice :-)

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for sharing your thoughts!