MamaCumLaude
Trying my best.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Sick Bay
I have a number of little ditties waiting to be dolled up and posted but Evie and I are down for the count right now. My poor tot has a lingering 102 degree fever and a lot of congestion so no one is getting much (any) sleep. The only comfort I've been able to really provide her is nursing -- except for some distractions here and there (music, drawing, trains-- but only for ten minutes or so at a time). I don't even want to think about how miserable she would be if she wasn't nursing. She doesn't have any appetite or interest in water or even juice (a rare treat in our house), so I don't know how I'd keep her hydrated. Moral of the story: yay for nursing toddlers! boo for horrible viruses!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for sharing your thoughts!