 |
| Henry is not happy that Evelyn took his book. |
 |
| Evelyn busies herself with "big girl" work. |
 |
| Henry: on the prowl. |
Henry tasted about four pine cones and nibbled on some contraband leaves until I scooped him up into my arms. Evelyn enjoyed gardening: weeding, digging random holes, and flinging dirt into a bucket. It really was lovely to be outdoors. We even managed to plant some snapdragon seeds in the front bed. Hopefully, they will bloom in July-- in time for Evelyn's third birthday.
It was so nice to be out in the sun. Stewie went crazy while Moira was helping me plant things.
ReplyDeleteI think I even got a little bit of a sunburn today.
We couldn't resist the good weather today either. It was a welcome sight!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry Jess, I did scoop Henry right up when he started to cry. I didn't even realize he was fussing until I had already focused the camera lens!
ReplyDelete