Although today will be hot, the early morning was quite cool and there was still dew on the grass, so we found socks, shoes, and a sweatshirt before heading outside. Mr. Soleil graced us with his magnificent presence and we kicked the soccer ball around a bit. Then, the morning took a magical turn as Evelyn discovered something in the sky she had never seen before. A colorful, enormous balloon! She could not believe it.



MamaCumLaude
Trying my best.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Up, up, and away!
This morning, at an hour so early the sun had not yet risen into our slice of sky, Evie decided that it was time to get out of bed. Usually, we can snuggle with her and keep her in bed for at least twenty minutes after she wakes for the day. Not today. So, sleepy and stumbling in the darkness, we all got out of bed. Naturally, it was only a matter of time before Evelyn went to the sliding door that leads to the deck and asked to go outside. Have I mentioned how much she loves being outside, in her very own yard?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How fun!!!! What a lucky day for Evie, to see a hot air balloon! I remember when i was young I would get so excited every time i saw one. And one time I was lucky enough to see one landing in my grandpa's field, so I ran and ran until I reached the magnificent, huge, colored balloon!!! I even got to talk to the....pilot(is that what you call the person who commands the air balloon?? haha) such good times. I am glad she has discovered them!!!
ReplyDelete