MamaCumLaude

Trying my best.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Snapshot: Big Girls Play with Dollhouses

3 comments:

  1. I just loved meeting this cute little lady! She totally won me over haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so wonderful seeing you! Evie certainly loved meeting you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was surprised and pleased to see Evie take to the dollhouse, the beautiful heirloom that my Grandma Flora gave to me when I was a little girl. Evie's only a year old, but she loved exploring the house and playing with the people in it. Stacking the little boxes of foods, washing and drying the dishes in the kitchen sink, and trying to jam the roast turkey into the little refrigerator. Oh, I love you, Evie! You are so smart! Did I mention how she squeezed behind the dollhouse and played peek-a-boo with me through the kitchen window?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!