MamaCumLaude

Trying my best.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Almost A Break

It's amazing how much one's perspective can change when deprived of sleep and any semblance of personal space.  I scurried off to the dentist today with a smile on my face.  Yes, I knew that I would need at least three shots and I really don't like them.  I also really don't like the sound of a drill coming from inside my mouth.  Still, my dentist does offer digital TV. 

What would I like to watch?  I had no idea what was on since, if it isn't Mr. Roger's re-runs or an occasional Caillou, we rarely watch TV before 9 PM.  I watched a retired couple look for a second home on HGTV.  It wasn't the worst way to spend an hour. 

1 comment:

  1. I kept making the mistake of switching to TLC and then getting stuck on either "A Baby Story," which makes me so cranky, or "I Survived," which freaks me out. Next time I'll have to remember HGTV.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!