MamaCumLaude

Trying my best.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Cheers!

Happy New Year!  I don't know about you, but this has been a big year in our family.  When recalling the high point of 2010, Chris and I simultaneously proclaimed, Henry!  This decade has been ridiculously packed with life-changing events.  Some highlights between 2000 and 2010:
  • graduated high school
  • attended NYU for a year before transferring to Cornell (where I met some of my absolute best friends)
  • met the love of my life
  • graduated from college
  • married the love of my life
  • moved across the country (opposite coast)
  • gave birth to a daughter
  • bought a house
  • gave birth to a son

Here's to a year in which I am fully present and in the moment more often.  Here's to adventures as a family of four.  Cheers!

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!