This is a beautiful room! I love the color you painted the walls. Evelyn is a lucky little girl. :) I just noticed the dollhouse. My girls have that dollhouse too!
Love it!Where did you end up finding the blackout curtains? I'd really like to find some purple ones for Alexa's room.
After a long search I decided on PB Kids for the blackout curtains. They were long enough, wide enough, and had the best fabric options. . . the sheer curtains are from Target though :)
Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
This is a beautiful room! I love the color you painted the walls. Evelyn is a lucky little girl. :)
ReplyDeleteI just noticed the dollhouse. My girls have that dollhouse too!
Love it!
ReplyDeleteWhere did you end up finding the blackout curtains? I'd really like to find some purple ones for Alexa's room.
After a long search I decided on PB Kids for the blackout curtains. They were long enough, wide enough, and had the best fabric options. . . the sheer curtains are from Target though :)
ReplyDelete