MamaCumLaude
Trying my best.
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Mini-Post: Thankful!
I just want to say that I am so, so thankful for the friends Evie and I have made in the Seattle area. Life as a stay-at-home mom (and life as a person in a new city, regardless of occupation) has the potential to be isolating, and I am so happy that it isn't for me. Sure, I have moments (and days) that seem unending or lonely, but by and large I have a great social outlet. And, actually, it is much more than an "outlet;" I would gladly hand over my last clean shirt to many of the Mama friends I've made and as the mother of a tot, I think that says something!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The feeling is mutual. I'm so glad to have met so many friendly, encouraging mothers. It makes this job much easier.
ReplyDeleteAgreed! And I totally get the clean shirt sacrifice!
ReplyDelete