Evelyn doesn't quite understand that there is a baby coming because it is a pretty abstract concept for a sixteen month-old to wrap her head around. She'll be a little more than 23 months old when she becomes a big sister and I know she'll be a terrific one. All of my childhood memories are intertwined with shared experiences with my siblings. My younger sister Jess was my very first best friend and I cannot wait for Evelyn to experience that.
MamaCumLaude
Trying my best.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
The Making of a Big Sister
Yesterday morning, the whole family went to our midwife's office for my second appointment. Evelyn is going to be a big sister in mid-June. We had the thrill of hearing baby's heartbeat! It's always reassuring to hear that steady beat, especially early in pregnancy when there aren't really any physical signs of the coming attraction. Generally, I feel great. Much like my first trimester with Evelyn, I haven't been hungry at all and now that I have a restricted diet due to food allergies, I've actually gone down a clothing size in the past two months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so happy for you guys! Evelyn will be an amazing big sister, and just love having someone around to play with and take care of! I'm glad to hear you are feeling well!!! Take care and keep me updated :) I'm really excited for you!!!
ReplyDelete