- count "one, two, thwee"
- He loves to answer "I do, I do!" whenever I ask if anyone wants to eat breakfast/ go for a walk/ read a book/ etc. There is usually a happy dance that accompanies this!
- "I know! I know!" When Henry had an idea for a book tonight, he prefaced it with "I know!" instead of just thrusting the book into my face. It was adorable.
- Nap time cooperation! In the bed! For many months, Henry would only reliably fall asleep at nap time in the car seat or the stroller (and occasionally in the Ergo or my lap) Now, he actually says "bed!" when he gets sleepy at nap time and we nurse in the big bed until he falls asleep and then I actually have a good 1- 1 1/2 hours of relatively quiet time. Evie and I usually snuggle, read books, do arts and crafts, or watch a movie.
MamaCumLaude
Trying my best.
Friday, February 3, 2012
"I do! I do!"
A few things Henry has been saying or enjoying lately:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for sharing your thoughts!